Every day is a learning day, so do you have a question that you would like us to answer?
Previous questions and answers are listed below. If you want to ask us a question about our exciting fishing baits and products, please send us an email via our contact page.
By asking your question, you agree that Pallatrax have permission to publish your question within the pages of this website.
- A Squabs has four corners which can give anti eject benefits especially when compared with the smooth shape of the standard boilie.
- We know that fish are acutely aware of their surroundings so if the majority of anglers are using a round shape is it not a good idea to seek to fool them by using a bait that is a totally different shape – we believe it is!
- Effective shape for wrapping Paste around – one of our favourite and most effective tactics.
- It is only in boilie fishing that such a round shape is relied on whilst in the majority of other angling situations the shape is far from being so uniform – cheese, bread, paste, naturals, meat, the list goes on and on.
- How many times do you know see featured anglers chopping down their hookbait into a different shape – why?
- What food source within the fishes diet is round?
- Immerse hook baits to create boosted baits through the enhanced flavours and sugars found within the Glug.
- Immerse frozen baits which then absorb sugars resulting in a shelf life bait i.e. they will last within the Glug for years!
- Due to sugars baits will harden when left in the Glugs over time, an excellent benefit when fishing in Cray infested waters.
- Due to the thickness of the Glug it stays around your hook bait noticeably longer than thinner versions, leaking off attractants into the swim.
- Dip your hook bait into the Glug, retrieve and then coat with anything from maggots to micro pellets – a serious edge.
- In it’s original state our Glugs are PVA friendly
- Bite detection – The shorter the rig can give far better bite detection, something that can be a real issue when using longer rigs. Once hooked the fish has very little room to manoeuvre before indication will be given.
- Anti tangle – Tangling of our rigs can be one of the most frustrating things to happen and result in spending hours wasted fishing with a tangled and ineffective rig. Short rigs can easily be prepared to take away any concerns of tangling insuring a well presented and effective set up waiting to bag that dream fish!
- Method fishing – If you consider that the Method tactic is a key element within any serious and successful match anglers armoury you will realise that they fish with very short rigs. The Stonze Systems base design incorporates using the Method wrapped around the Stonze combined with the Stumpy Rigs resulting in an unbelievably effective and easy to use approach – ignore short rigs at your peril!