Made from high grade Japanese wire, the key improvement has been the introduction of a series of minute horizontal grooves on the inside of the specially designed arrow shaped fishing hook point, where historically the barb would have been. These grooves allow the fishing hook to hold securely in the fish’s mouth when pressure is applied, as the flesh presses into the grooves resulting in a firm hook hold with no slippage. As soon as the pressure is removed the hook returns to a barbless format allowing for easy and safe removal.
Simple but so very effective.
The distinct advantages of GRIPZ fishing Hooks are easy to appreciate when you consider hook slippage, fish loss via barbless patterns, hook removal damage and trailing rigs through barbed patterns.
Check out some of our reviews.
“By far and away the strongest, sharpest and most effective hooks I have ever used! Try them and you won’t look back”
“To be honest, I wouldn’t use any other hook, just what you need in the armoury”
The Main Advantages of Gripz Hooks:
- Patented grooves that allow the hook to hold securely in the fish’s mouth when pressure is applied.
- Gripz alleviates the concern of barbless patterns slipping and causing mouth damage.
- When pressure is released the hook is easily removed with minimal mouth damage.
- Manufactured incorporating a cutting point finish to the hook point section.
- Incredibly sharp hooks straight out of the packet.
- Made in Japan using only the highest grade wire.
- Multi-species usage – including Carp, Specimen, Coarse, Match, Game, Sea and Predator.
- International Green Apple Award winner for safe environmental practice.